November 29, 2022 at 11:16 amJaewon YangSubscriber
Dear Experts and Pioneers
I have a student version ANSYS and trying to find the best option before running CFX Solver Manager.
As I know, the student version has limitation of using cores, but I'm not sure how many I can use..
Furthermore, my PC is running AMD processor so I'm not sure "Intel MPI" is maching for me or not.
Does anybody can give me the best setting option for my PC?
And how many Partitions Can I set?
Here's my PC spec- System Model ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401QM_GA401QM- Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900HS with Radeon Graphics, 3301 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)- Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB- Name NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
December 12, 2022 at 12:47 pmNikhil NaraleAnsys Employee
Check this out: Platform Support Data: Previous Releases | Ansys
You can figure out based on your budget and the usage.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.