March 11, 2022 at 9:24 pmkymani_BrownSubscriberMarch 11, 2022 at 9:24 pmkymani_BrownSubscriberThis is a for a steady-state analysis
March 14, 2022 at 9:44 amRobAnsys EmployeeAssuming the boundary values are sensible & finite, check what's holding the lump of stuff down. In Mechanical you need to stop things floating away. and will be able to explain properly - I support CFD solvers and we don't have this problem!
March 14, 2022 at 10:55 amAniketAnsys EmployeeKindly check the solver output file, and search for the errors in there, once you get the errors, search those here on forum, and most likely you will get some way forward.
As the error states, the loads are excessive or supports are insufficient.
To quickly check the model, do a Modal analysis with all the supports that are being used in Structural analysis, and see if you see any rigid body modes.
How to access Ansys help links
Guidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forum
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.