July 31, 2020 at 2:00 pmKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeWhat do we mean when we talk about heat ?️?
July 31, 2020 at 2:00 pmKarthik RAdministratorHeat is simply energy that is transferred from a system, or an object, to another. Heat influences the internal energy that can be seen as the level of excitement of the molecules. High energetic molecules would transfer their energy to low energetic ones (that is in a nutshell the mechanism of heat conduction for example)
July 31, 2020 at 2:01 pmprajputAnsys Employee
To add to that, there are multiple mechanisms for heat to be transferred. They are conduction, convection and radiation. Each one has its specific characteristics. You can find more in this course
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- What is the difference between internal and external flows?
- How do you define specific gravity? What is its significance???
- Why is it much easier to roll a log than drag a wood cube with the same mass?
- How to gain research experience?
- The level of water inside the straw was higher than the level of water in the beaker
- Cell Counting?
- What is the surface tension of a fluid?
- Why ice floats on water
- Whats the difference between sensible heat and latent heat?
- Archimedes principle
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.