February 7, 2022 at 11:22 amphanicmsfSubscriberFebruary 7, 2022 at 3:18 pmTomPhemmySubscriberThat's because you have set the number of steps to 1. You should set the number of steps to 48. You can set the number of steps under the analysis settings
February 9, 2022 at 8:58 amphanicmsfSubscriberThank you .
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags