September 27, 2017 at 11:19 amadminAnsys Employee
What is meant by Warning: Flow boundary zone 18 is adjacent to a solid zone?
October 17, 2017 at 7:46 amArun KumarSubscriber
This warning indicates that a flow related boundary (such as inlet) is in a Solid zone (Solid zone will not be solved). To correct this problem, check the indicated boundary in the message at the Boundary Conditions panel. In the example in the title, it will be at ID 18. Fix as the appropriate boundary in the Solid zone. Alternatively, the range of the Solid zone can be checked.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results