December 8, 2020 at 7:45 pmmanelaero2020SubscriberHi everyone ;nWhat is the exact definition of residual ? ( difference between what and what ? ) ?For more occurence , do we must do a residual convergence study ( like grid convergence) ? ( for exemple choose Residual = e- 3 ; e-4 etc) and compare results ?Thanks you very muchn
December 9, 2020 at 4:37 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeIn general residual is difference in value at the previous iteration to current iteration for various variables. nYou can find residual information at nRegards,nKeyurnHow to access Ansys Online Help DocumentnHow to show full resolution imagenGuidelines on the Student CommunitynHow to use Google to search within Ansys Student Communityn
- The topic ‘what is residual ?’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.