July 31, 2020 at 1:45 pmKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeWhat is tensile strength of a material? How is it calculated?
May 21, 2021 at 12:44 pmDavid MercierAnsys Employee
To learn more about such mechanical properties, have a look into the Learn resource of the Ansys Granta EduPack software or lecture units in Ansys Education Resources:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- What is the difference between internal and external flows?
- How do you define specific gravity? What is its significance???
- Why is it much easier to roll a log than drag a wood cube with the same mass?
- How to gain research experience?
- Why ice floats on water
- Cell Counting?
- Archimedes principle
- What is the surface tension of a fluid?
- Whats the difference between sensible heat and latent heat?
- Sonic boom