November 19, 2020 at 9:46 amChiaraCarloneSubscriberNovember 19, 2020 at 12:31 pmRobForum ModeratorNot all values are exported from Fluent to CFD Post, as Fluent is the solver some values are recalculated as needed rather than stored. If you look in the User's Guide there's a chapter covering all the definitions, which should explain what each means (I don't know without looking if they're different or not). nNovember 19, 2020 at 12:34 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeIf you want things for CFD-Post please issue the Export from File>Export and choose CDAT file. All other ways are generally not helpful.nViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘What is the different between Wall Shear and Wall Shear Stress in Fluent?’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
- Using GPU in FLUENT
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.