April 1, 2022 at 2:54 amROSELJRSubscriber
What is the life expectancy of the CMOS battery (CR2032) on the motherboard?
It has been almost 5 years since I bought my computer. Recently, it has always appeared that you need to press F1 to Contiune the computer. The motherboard has been reset to factory settings, and the time has changed to 00:00 on January 1. It is suspected that the battery of the motherboard is effective, so I asked What is the lifespan of a typical motherboard battery? Also, which brand of battery is more durable and how much does it cost?April 4, 2022 at 4:35 amChinmay TAnsys Employee
It looks like the question does not belong to simulation or physics related but on CMOS battery.
So as Ansys employees, we may not be able to provide you correct advice.
We will leave it to the forum community who can guide you better.
From next time, please make use of this forum for simulation based problems related to Ansys tools.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem
Top Rated Tags