What is the reason for following error message when defining PML in an Acoustics model: All nodes of
October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmpglAnsys EmployeeThis error message is due to extra nodes on the interface of PML elements. It’s recommended to use multibody part with “share topology” to generate continuous mesh.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to deal with the error message about “You have specified result time (or frequency) = xxxx for a
- Any suggestions on speeding up convergence behavior with surface-to-surface radiation?
- What is cause of error: display time for result item greater than the step end time?
- What causes the following Warning message to be issued: “material XXX has a crack softening property
- How can I do a response spectrum analysis using more than 10,000 modes? The current solver limit is
- If SCDM issues the message “Cannot open the document. Reason: Failed to load body geometry.” and the
- Can I define springs with coincident nodes defining each end? Can I use one spring element to define
- How can I get displacements, stresses and plastic strains at the integration points for a shell mode
- In SpaceClaim, when I take section of the assembly, it is not recognizing all parts. How to identify