November 10, 2020 at 5:21 pmChiaraCarloneSubscriber
I have a UDF to calculate OSI (oscillatory shear index) but in CDF i don't see the results about this variable.
When I go to the UDM the values are only zeros. Ithink that there is a problem when I interpreted the UDF.November 10, 2020 at 8:01 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeInsert the pictures please. Also double check if the UDM fields are not zero in Fluent. nNovember 11, 2020 at 2:33 pmNovember 11, 2020 at 2:44 pmRobForum ModeratorYou've declared 5 UDM there, so setting it as 1 will cause problems. Also check as I think you want F_UDMI for wall values. nViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘what is the right way to interpret a UDF that computes a variable?’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.