April 20, 2018 at 5:26 amMohammadmotherSubscriber
I am working on Maxwell version 17. I am going to simulate a simple PM machine to analysis 2D FEM. However, when I analyze the model, I see this error.
"Maxwell2d solver, process solver2d error: Internal Solver Error: 'Transient solver handles only isotropic conductivity!'.
I am thankful if you express me what is this error and how can I solve it.
April 27, 2018 at 4:01 amJakeSubscriber
I had the same problem as you. To fix this problem you need to right click on ANSYS Electronics Desktop 2017 and select "properties". Next select the "Compatibility" tab. Finally, you need to change the compatibility mode to windows 7.
April 27, 2018 at 7:57 amMohammadmotherSubscriber
Thank you, Jake,
I did your solution, but my problem has not been solved!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.