May 23, 2022 at 7:30 amsi.sahSubscriberHi all I am getting this error:
"The license used for the solution does not support a specified nonlinear material. Either use a higher level license, switch to linear material model, or suppress out the unsupported material nonlinearities."
when I run Ansys Mechanical Ansys'21. Does anyone knows why I am getting this error?
May 23, 2022 at 7:36 amErik KostsonAnsys Employee
Most likely, the correct licence (say entreprise) is not being used.
Try to set an enterprise license in WB/MEchanical:
If this issue persists, then write to support or open up a new support request in the ansys customer portal, and we will be able to help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Colors and Mesh Display
- User manual
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.