TAGGED: ansys-student, resolution
February 3, 2021 at 5:34 pmada6991Subscriber
I need to use ansys for college and I have dell xps15 with 4k display
I know ansys does not support 4k so what resolution should I use?
When I open ansys workbench everything is tiny and the writing is one on top of anotherFebruary 3, 2021 at 7:44 pmANSYS_MMadoreAnsys EmployeeArray Unfortunately, we do not support UHD and 4K resolution displays.nA workaround that others report as working fine is to reduce the resolution (try 1920 x 1080) and then also adjust your windows scaling settings. Reboot after making the resolution changes.nAlso try right-click on the ANSYS Product (Workbench in this case) shortcut and select Properties. Under Compatibility select Disable display scaling on high DPI settings.nnViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.