January 22, 2021 at 5:29 amVenugopalbSubscriberGood morning to all,nwhat is the procedure to select an appropriate failure theory for composite materials in ANSYS?nFor isotropic material, we know that von-mises is the more reliable theory, but, I need to know a better theory for composite materials (GFRP)nnThank younregards nVenugopal bn
January 22, 2021 at 1:16 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeennPlease see if the following link helps-nnnRegards,nAshish Khemkan
January 22, 2021 at 6:24 pmRavaidSubscriberThank you, I also will try to find on the link the answer for the question. As I am preparing for my own research (maybe with a composite analysis).n
January 23, 2021 at 5:21 amVenugopalbSubscriberHello Ravaid,nDid u find the document?nI was unable to open the ansys help. Please help men
January 23, 2021 at 5:24 amVenugopalbSubscriberThank you Akhemka for your reply.n
January 23, 2021 at 9:45 amRobAnsys EmployeeRead this https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/22563/using-help-with-linksn
January 25, 2021 at 3:47 amVenugopalbSubscriberHello Rob,nnThank you very muchn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.