TAGGED: latent-heat, sensible-heat
July 31, 2020 at 2:35 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeeWhats the difference between sensible heat and latent heat??
July 31, 2020 at 2:36 pmAkismetSubscriber
Sensible heat refers to the thermal energy needed for changing the temperature of an object.On the other hand, in the case of Latent heat, there is no change in temperature. It simply refers to the thermal energy that is released or absorbed by a substance during a change in its physical state at the same temperature.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- What is the difference between internal and external flows?
- Why is it much easier to roll a log than drag a wood cube with the same mass?
- The level of water inside the straw was higher than the level of water in the beaker
- How do you define specific gravity? What is its significance???
- Why does the total sum of forces acting on a system always have to be equal to zero?
- Cell Counting?
- What is the surface tension of a fluid?
- Explain Bernoulli’s principle
- Whats the difference between sensible heat and latent heat?
- How to gain research experience?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.