November 24, 2019 at 7:29 amsdh123Subscriber
Whenever i try to run solution, i keep receiving a message says, " The ANSYS CFX solver exited with return code 1. No results file has been created." and also another one says," Update failed for the Solution component in CFX. The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2,"
can someone tells what the problem is?
November 25, 2019 at 11:23 amRobAnsys Employee
Looks to be a licencing issue: read the top section. Which version (eg 2019R3) and install (student, academic etc) are you using?
December 2, 2019 at 8:13 amsdh123Subscriber
I'm using ansys student 2019R3
December 3, 2019 at 1:49 pmRobAnsys Employee
Odd, did you install as Admin? Please can you post a screen grab of CFX-Pre?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.