When I tried to transfer my solved ACP setup to Static structural model, the error pops up like this
November 4, 2020 at 6:18 pmkavibharkavanSubscriberNovember 5, 2020 at 2:43 pmGovindan NagappanAnsys EmployeeHi @kavibharkavan nCan you attach images to show the solid model in ACP and Mechanical. Do you see imported ply in Mechanical?nI would expect to see a check mark for cell status in A5(ACP Pre setup) and B5 (Model cell in static structural) before you can start defining loads and BC's in Mechanical. nNovember 7, 2020 at 6:20 amkavibharkavanSubscriberNovember 10, 2020 at 3:35 amGovindan NagappanAnsys EmployeeFrom the image, I see that the Ply filed is yellow color indicating missing input in equivalent stress toolnClick on this yellow filednThen expand the plies from the tree and select the ply for which you need to see the resultnThen click apply in the details of Ply under equivalent stress toolnEvaluate the resultnnViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.