General Mechanical

General Mechanical

When I tried to transfer my solved ACP setup to Static structural model, the error pops up like this

• kavibharkavan
      Subscriber
    • Govindan Nagappan
      Ansys Employee
      Hi @kavibharkavan nCan you attach images to show the solid model in ACP and Mechanical. Do you see imported ply in Mechanical?nI would expect to see a check mark for cell status in A5(ACP Pre setup) and B5 (Model cell in static structural) before you can start defining loads and BC's in Mechanical. n
    • kavibharkavan
      Subscriber
      When i first tried to import the shell model from ACP it didn't show the option to import either solid or shell model. So I changed the shell model to solid model in ACP and then tried to import it. It imported the solid model and once i gave boundary conditions and solved it showed invalid ply.nn
    • Govindan Nagappan
      Ansys Employee
      From the image, I see that the Ply filed is yellow color indicating missing input in equivalent stress toolnClick on this yellow filednThen expand the plies from the tree and select the ply for which you need to see the resultnThen click apply in the details of Ply under equivalent stress toolnEvaluate the resultnn
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.