May 2, 2022 at 6:19 amsodajust522Subscriber
I want to use the impedance boundary condition in the pressure outlet dialog box.
ANSYS fluent user's guide says I can find it in the momentum, but I can't.
Fluent user's guide:May 3, 2022 at 1:45 pmMurari IyengarAnsys EmployeeHi There are certain restrictions when using impedance BCs.
You can find more information here.
7.7.3. Impedance Boundary Conditions (ansys.com)
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.