November 15, 2023 at 5:55 pmPasquale IavaroneSubscriber
Hello, this is my first post in this forum.
I am an Italian student, and I am planning to use DOE for a probabilistic analysis. I found out that for reach my goals I need the Six Sigma Analysis tool, in Design Exploration box, but it not exists.
I am using the free student software 2023 R2. Can you please help me?
November 20, 2023 at 5:34 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys Employee
It seems that the Free Student Version does not include Six Sigma
Please see "whats included" on the following page:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Crash with Exit code 1073741819
- M1 Mac Issues
- Stair-stepping of all boundary layers occured at 1 locations
- MS ASP.NET Hosting Bundle 6.0.8 error on install
- ANSYS STUDENT 2023 – R2 OPENS INSTEAD OF R1
- GPU License
- “Maximum licensed number of demo users already reached” for Ansys 2023 student
- Error in Ansys workbench 2023 R2 since installed
- Terminate the Fluent meshing forcefully.
- Fluent Meshing Error (Scope To: edges/faces and edges)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.