Fluids

Fluids

Where to find basics of Polyflow in Ansys Workbench

• Chinmay
      Subscriber
      Hello Y'all ?nI wish to perform Mold Flow Analysis for my plastic part and I was told Polyflow in Ansys WB is best way to do it. If there is an easy way to do it using Ansys, please kindly let me know, if there isn't, please kindly tell me where to find respective tutorials for Polyflow or Mold Flow Analysis in Ansys WB or maybe any guide or open source book I can refer to complete my task at hand.nThank you,nCKn
    • Karthik R
      Administrator
      Hello,nApologies for the delayed response on this one. We seemed to have missed this post.nYou should be able to get started using YouTube videos. There is a playlist with examples which will help you understand how to set-up polyflow models.nArrayAlso, you should be able to access some tutorial files through our online documentation. nArrayIf you are looking for help on how to access this link, please see the instructions mentioned here. nIf you are looking for help on how to access this link, please see the instructions mentioned here. nI hope this helps.nThanks.nKarthikn
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.