October 30, 2018 at 8:02 pmPedrodubleSubscriber
I would like to know where I can find the number of the ANSYS 19.1 license I currently use, since I need it for academic purposes since I want to quote the software in my dissertation. I have already spoken with some ANSYS professionals but I did not have a concrete answer, so I decided to open this discussion. Thank you for understanding everyone and hope you can help me.
October 30, 2018 at 10:47 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
Hi, you can quote ANSYS software in your work as described here?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.