January 31, 2022 at 2:52 amhanxiangyangSubscriber
I am doing co-simulation with Ansys Electronics desktop and Simulink. I have successfully created AnsoftSFuntion model Simulink and and added Simulink model in twin builder. Next I need to edit Simulink block and choose ”read link information from the file”, but after that AnsysElectronics desktop just crashes down. There is no additional error message explaining the reason for crash down.
I am using Ansys Electronic 2018.2 (R19.2) and Matlab 2017b. I already also tried use Matlab 2018b and Matlab 2014, but same result.February 1, 2022 at 9:23 amNavya CAnsys Employee
As an Ansys employee, I cannot access your model on an open forum like this. From the information you provided, I suggest you check the following
1) Please check the same with any other existing model or with inbuilt examples in AEDT.
2) Your AEDT version is older than 3 years. Try updating the software.
3)Also check with simulink/MATLAB customer support regarding this.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.