Rules & Guidelines

Rules & Guidelines

Why ANSYS employees don’t download attachments

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

This Discussion is to comment on a post that Jiri added to the discussion in the following link:

Hello there, Mr. Peteroznewman.

(12-22-2020)

You say (above here, in one paragraph) the staff doesn't have a permission to download the attachments. But I just read in another forum, that there was a problem with attaching image files and the problem was recently solved....Besides, there is a attachment icon down here in the comment window.....So that sounds more like excuse, then serious argument.

But in my opinion it is not sufficient to attach image....as the communication tools out there advance, so needs the industry, namely your company.... To really demonstrate a problem one has - unequivocally and clearly - the best thing is to attach video of screen capture.

I have just made such a video last night and I can see, that there is no way to communicate it to the forums here.....because videos aren't allowed.

I also learn (simultaneously with SpaceClaim modeler) ZW3D modeler from China...and that company has no problem with videos....They beat you in that sense....

Sorry...that was not meant to offend you, but to make you realize, that you need to improve the customer communication tools/platform.

If the picture is worth of 1000 words, then video is worth of 1000x more then that...

• Rob
      Ansys Employee
      Thank you . I can see us linking this thread fairly frequently!
    • Karthik R
      Administrator
      Also, thank you for sharing your YouTube channel here on the forum.

• Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      Thank you Peter!
    • Rameez_ul_Haq
      Subscriber
      thank you for helping the students & engineers around the world!
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.