January 12, 2018 at 10:18 pmansys_mkfSubscriber
This has happened to me several times with Fluent and it is infuriating. I want to change the fluid_body Material to one of the materials listed but it is not in the dropdown menu. Why and how the hell can I change it? Such a simple thing. In Materials there is CLEARLY a mixture ready to use, so why is it not in the list of options? When I try to do anything it says "mixture-template is not define"... No KIDDING!!
January 16, 2018 at 5:44 pmraul.raghavSubscriber
I'm apologize ahead of time if this doesn't work or if you've tried this before.
So I notice that in the Materials tab, the Fluid section does not have any anything defined in it. So based on the name of your mixture, I'm guessing you are working with methane and air. You need to define them as the working Fluids before you can configure the Mixture section in the Materials.
Attached is a fluent tutorial that might give you an idea of how to set it up:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.