January 12, 2018 at 10:18 pmansys_mkfSubscriber
This has happened to me several times with Fluent and it is infuriating. I want to change the fluid_body Material to one of the materials listed but it is not in the dropdown menu. Why and how the hell can I change it? Such a simple thing. In Materials there is CLEARLY a mixture ready to use, so why is it not in the list of options? When I try to do anything it says "mixture-template is not define"... No KIDDING!!
January 16, 2018 at 5:44 pmraul.raghavSubscriber
I'm apologize ahead of time if this doesn't work or if you've tried this before.
So I notice that in the Materials tab, the Fluid section does not have any anything defined in it. So based on the name of your mixture, I'm guessing you are working with methane and air. You need to define them as the working Fluids before you can configure the Mixture section in the Materials.
Attached is a fluent tutorial that might give you an idea of how to set it up:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Floating point exception
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag