May 11, 2021 at 7:25 pmNehal97Subscriber
I have been trying to work on morphing airfoil for the past few months and I was attempting to perform CFD simulation over a NACA 0012 airfoil and then perform it on an asymmetrical airfoil. However, for NACA 0012 airfoil I managed to acquire a UDF code in order to perform unsteady morphing upon the airfoil.
But the problem I am facing it is that, whenever I try to compile this UDF file it shows that the UDF i am trying to load is not compatible to be used as a parallel to the current platform. The following pictures show the error messagesMay 12, 2021 at 7:08 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeCan you please check if you can use 2020R2 and use in built compiler.
48.2.14. Compiled UDFs Dialog Box (ansys.com)
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
How to show full resolution image
Guidelines on the Student Community
How to use Google to search within Ansys Student Community
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.