November 22, 2020 at 1:38 pmelhamasadiSubscriberIn modelling a repeating load acting on a plate, I have trouble reading the NLEPEQ, nI've used multilinear isotropic hardening as the material model, but what I get is just the NLEPEQ for the first step,n
December 1, 2020 at 4:55 pmJohn DoyleAnsys EmployeeHave you tried 'OUTRES,all,all' before the solve? n
December 3, 2020 at 7:54 amelhamasadiSubscriberNo, Can you explain me how to use it please?nSince I use Workbench module, I just use the user defined functions from this path:nsolution=>worksheet=> from the list (choose NLEPEQ)nBut it seems that what you've mentioned is kind of a code, isn't it?n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
- A solver pivot warning or error has been detected
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.