November 2, 2018 at 6:52 amLY616Subscriber
Why can't my ANSYS maxwell16 contact with ANSYA workbench16? I install ansys workbench first and then install maxwell16. But the problem is that I could not finish the Coupled field analysis using the workbench and maxwell. The maxwell16’s default point that it could contact with ANSYS14.5. Please tell me how to solve them. I am so appreciated for you help
November 2, 2018 at 11:50 amRobAnsys Employee
The ANSYS and (formerly) Ansoft products had a different numbering scheme so direct connection wasn't always as simple as it ought to be. If you download the R19.2 software things should work more smoothly.
November 3, 2018 at 4:30 amLY616SubscriberThank you very much for your reply. I wonder where I can download the R19.2 software,could you give me a URL or send to my email(firstname.lastname@example.org). I am very appreciated for your help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.