February 28, 2017 at 9:12 amNikitaAnsys Employee
I'm having trouble moving the body in ANSYS SpaceClaim?
September 29, 2017 at 11:51 pmpglAnsys Employee
Please check if you have applied any Assembly constraints under Design Tab on your Components in ANSYS SpaceClaim. If there are any Assembly Constraints like Align, Rigid,Tangent, etc, it may restrict the movement of the parts depending on the applied constraint. To move the Component using Move command, you will have to remove the Assembly constraint accordingly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- material properties
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- section plane
- how to fill solid between two surfaces?
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- Geometry editor was closed abnormally