May 28, 2021 at 3:02 amzhenjiehanSubscriber
Dear Lummerical support,
When I increase the width of Ge area,I found the dark current remain the same which should increase .
The performance is shown as follows.June 15, 2021 at 8:55 pmGuilin SunAnsys EmployeeAs you may know, Ansys employees are not allowed to download clients' file from this forum.
I guess you are simulating 3D CHARGE. Do you also use 3D FDTD result when the Ge width changes? if the imported light absorption does not change with width, meaning you import 2D data after integration in 3rd dimension, then your electric simulation in CHARGE will not change. Please check.
BTW: Lumerical's ALF is in Photonics category here: https://forum.ansys.com/index.php?p=/categories/photonics you can either post questions in the English forum, or in other languages such as Chinese and Korean.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.