November 11, 2019 at 12:46 pmhkenanSubscriber
When i open my project file i get this warning. After getting this warning ansys is not able to solve any analysis.
What is the problem and solution?
For instance, i just modeled a simple beam and press run for modal analysis. The solution process does not progress, ?t stops at one point as shown below.
November 12, 2019 at 2:03 pmhkenanSubscriber
I found out that there was a connection problem between my pc and the server that includes licence files. So now, i am able to run the analysis seamlessly .
but the first thing (ACT extentions...) still exists.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- License Error
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Workbench not opening
- Workbench error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Ansys2021R2 ansys212 seg faults immediately on RHEL8.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.