October 22, 2021 at 1:37 am
October 22, 2021 at 6:03 pmGuilin SunAnsys EmployeeThe Chinese version is here: Ansys Insight: FDTD õ©║õ╗Çõ╣êÚççþö¿ÞäëÕå▓Õàëµ║Éµ┐ÇÕè▒ÞÇîõ©ìÚççþö¿µ¡úÕ╝ªµ│óÕàëµ║É
Basically, whether you want a broadband or single-frequency result, the simulation with pulse source is much faster than using a sinusoidal wave, which will need an initial transient time, and then long steady state time in order to get the result at only a single frequency.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency