April 7, 2022 at 7:12 amDongwooChoiSubscriber
Hello. First I thanks to everyone in this Forum. It's really helpful to me....
I want to cooling 500K cylinder in 200K air.
So, I used "initialization" to set 200K air, and "patch" to set 500K cylinder.
I set air wall's boundary conditions as Heat flux = 0, so they are adiabatic.
cylinder and air's walls are coupled.April 7, 2022 at 10:38 amRobAnsys EmployeeDuplicate
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation SpaceTrending discussions
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.