TAGGED: 3d, discontinuity
May 24, 2022 at 8:05 pmzdfrankmanSubscriberI am modeling a pair of channels separated by a zero-velocity porous zone, through which only diffusion occurs. As you can see in this image, the flow profile is not parabolic, and has a velocity discontinuity. What can I do to have a continuous parabolic flow within both independent channels? I want to have a no-slip condition on the interface.
Here are the membrane properties that I am using:
May 25, 2022 at 12:29 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello:
This question seems to be connected to your other post. Let me respond to you there. Please refrain from creating duplicate posts for the same issue.
How do i get zero-slip boundary next to an interface? ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Please respond there and we will help you. I'm closing this post.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.