February 12, 2022 at 10:14 pmSoftEngCHDSubscriber
I am opening a project by double-clicking on it and opening workbench. From there, I double click the solution option to open mechanical and start running simulations. Below is my workflow and some helpful information about my system.February 14, 2022 at 9:24 pmANSYS_MMadoreAnsys EmployeePlease run this command from an elevated CMD prompt (right click on CMD Prompt and ÔÇÿrun as administrator').
Once this is done, reset the ANSYS configurations by renaming the %appdata%\ansys\v###
February 14, 2022 at 10:58 pmMarch 2, 2022 at 1:38 amSoftEngCHDSubscriberAny other solutions? Also, I am wondering if a fried/old GPU could be the issue. I have to admit that I do use this GPU for high res gaming, and considering that it I bought it 2 years ago, could the card just not be performant enough anymore?
March 2, 2022 at 6:43 pmANSYS_MMadoreAnsys EmployeeThat could certainly be an issue and you may want to try an updated graphics device for Workstations rather than a gaming device.
March 2, 2022 at 6:50 pmMangesh BhideAnsys EmployeeCan you please double check if under Environment variables System Variables the "Path" variable has these three entries listed before all else ?
it appears that the entry in bold is either not present or not 2nd in order in the path
March 3, 2022 at 8:44 amViewing 6 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.