February 13, 2022 at 1:15 amalghifaryastaSubscriberFebruary 14, 2022 at 3:09 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeAs error suggests subtraction is failing.
Please check geometry in SpaceClaim.
Select geometry in structure tree --> Use right click --> Select Check Geometry.
The geometry should be error free to proceed.
If geometry has any errors, please modify/recreate geometry at those places.
If geometry has any line or point contacts, please remove them and make sire that geometry is intersecting each other at those points.
Please go through help manual for more details
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
Guidelines on the Student Community
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- section plane
- material properties
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- how to fill solid between two surfaces?
- Importing drawing file to Ansys Design Modeler
Top Rated Tags