March 15, 2022 at 12:28 pmggewSubscriber
I want to mesh this model:
it is a wing with ribs inside and 2 tubes that unites them.March 15, 2022 at 2:55 pmGovindan NagappanAnsys EmployeeIt appears that the tubes and ribs are surface bodies. In details of the tubes and ribs under geometry branch, you can define a thickness. Make sure you have the correct thickness value
What you are seeing is a thickness display. You can turn off thick shells/beams and you will see only the surface mesh
Make sure you enter correct thickness for surface bodies
March 15, 2022 at 3:09 pmggewSubscriberThank you for the advice
I will check it out!
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.