September 23, 2022 at 6:33 amlancerSubscriber
I'm currently doing simulation using a SOFC with Unresolved Electrolyte and I got the tutorial including the mesh file for a tubular design. I run it using the ANSYS 2021 R2, and it work perfectly fine. I tried to emitate it using ANSYS 2021 R1 following exactly all the step and also include some which are pre-defined at ANSYS 2021 R2 but not in 2021 R1. But, it said floating exception at R1 but not in R2. I followed it exactly, and input the same in R2 but it didn't work. Does it have something to do with the product or something or missing file ? I don't know
September 27, 2022 at 1:39 amlancerSubscriber
The only difference is the Flux type where in 2021 R2 you can set it as Rhie-Chow: Distance based while in 2021 R1 cannot. Does this help?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.