September 27, 2022 at 2:23 am
September 27, 2022 at 3:34 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
I guess it is due to the ring resonator group. The center of the group is at the middle of the bus waveguide. Please check the group.
If I do the same as what you have done, I got:
If in the structure group script, I set the straight waveguide x=2e-6, I got
So the center of the group is shifted.
There is another possibility if you have remote access to a computer: somehow the change you made did not display correctly. But if you copy the file to your local machine, it works fine. The remore computer may need to have some settings.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- how to export results from SPEOS to Mechanical
- Ganhemt Project mistake can you help me
- Simple Optical simulation
- How to calculate the cross-polarization efficiency and phase in FDTD
- Ansys SPEOS- Diffusion Coefficient of a fluorescence
- Negative Reflection Problem
- Purcell Factor on Dielctric Mirror
- Inverse design of polymer y-branch – modify the example provided
- Light reflection on a XMP map
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.