March 11, 2021 at 5:51 amBhumikSubscriberMarch 12, 2021 at 7:22 pmKaiAnsys EmployeeHi, did the analysis finish gracefully? Can you also show the solve.out?nMarch 17, 2021 at 5:46 amMarch 20, 2021 at 12:20 pmramgopisettiSubscribercan you specify the number of cycles that you have used, it seems to me that you have specified only 1 cycle, can you elaborate more on this for further help, usually for the Explicit dynamics, the number of cycles are 1E7 ad by reducing the this count the solver will have significant effect as in your simulation try to increase that number to at least 1E6 in order to get consistent results so that your simulation can iterate to your desired end time. ncheers,nRamnViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- turning simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- How to figure out impact force in Explicit Dynamic Analysis
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.