June 28, 2023 at 3:12 amSree RanjiniSubscriber
- I am using MOTORCAD for predesign activity for converting IPM configuration with random winding to hairpin
- Keeping the same input conditions, material, rotor and stator geometry(of course with parallel slots) , same number of turns per phase for both I am observing lower back emf with hairpin
- What could be the reason for this. Does MOTORCAD takes any special consideration with hairpin winding?
June 28, 2023 at 8:47 pmDELIAnsys Employee
hi, I will need more information, could you provide screenshots for this issue?
June 29, 2023 at 11:50 pmSree RanjiniSubscriber
I am using IPM machine with D shaped magnets. While adopting random winding with 16 number of turns I have back emf value as 70V. However, Keeping the same number of turns in hairpin (8 layer,4 parallel path) I observe 4% deviation in back emf keeping same magnet temperature, geometry and materials.
June 30, 2023 at 5:16 pmDELIAnsys Employee
can you provide pictures of the winding definition page for two winding types?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- Error while solving Optimetrics
- Concept of Interpolation Sweep in HFSS
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.