March 16, 2021 at 12:54 pmecofriendlySubscriber
Hi I just want to check other student's wbpz file but it said 'The files shown in Details are missing from the project"
How can I solve this problem?
It worked in Ansys lower version, and I opened this file Ansys 2021R1 student version.
Somebody help me!March 16, 2021 at 5:00 pmRobAnsys EmployeeThat looks like the geometry is missing, did you import a CAD file from somewhere? If so, which version did you use (ie Research, Student or Teaching)?nViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.