Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

why workbench toolbox can’t see all

• crysise
      Subscriber

anybody know this problem?

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber
      nI assume you did not install the free Student license from this site, but a full license from the Customer portal or your institution.nThat means you only installed the Fluids package. If you want the other licenses, you must install the Structures package.n
    • crysise
      Subscriber
      no, i downloded my student files nn
    • peteroznewman
      Subscriber
      nDid this computer have a previously installed version of ANSYS? Did you extract the files from the zip file before you started? Did you Run as Administrator the setup.exe?nUninstall all versions of ANSYS. Perform the routine cleanup mentioned in some of the other posts in the link below, such as the ANSYS folders in the %appdata% folder, then reinstall ANSYS and restart your computer for good measure.nhttps://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aforum.ansys.com+toolbox+is+empty&oq=site%3Aforum.ansys.com+toolbox+is+emptyn
    • crysise
      Subscriber
      nno this is first installed and,nno i unzip ail in this files, and in same folderninstalled admin,nnot other language in installed folderneraze all ansys files in Roaming Appdata and install 3-time and rebootnso i delete all license filed and programs but it's not worknonly change installed routennot Cninstalled I (my hdd)n
    • peteroznewman
      Subscriber
      nOther suggestions are to use only English characters and no spaces in folder names and computer name and username.nCan you try changing the default language on your system to be English?nYou will have to wait till Monday for ANSYS staff who can help diagnose this further. That is all I know.n
    • crysise
      Subscriber
      @peteroznewman, ni write no other language in installed folder,,nhaha, yes maybe wait adviser is best idea.n i found same problem in this form but they answered send e-mail to questionern

@Koontzja Reached out directly. Thank you.https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/comment/110358#Comment_110358

thx for advise me but it' not solve problem.n have a good weekendn
    • crysise
      Subscriber
      i solved my self nit problem is crash with Labview..n(it' installed filed crash)n
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.