September 28, 2018 at 4:35 pmsameerfaresSubscriber
i selected a wide flange section or an I-beam. i edited the dimensions.
1 where bottom flange and web meets doesn't look right as shown in red circle? is there a bug in the software?
September 28, 2018 at 6:33 pm
October 1, 2018 at 4:53 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Can you please insert images for the parameters you used. As ANSYS, I am not allowed to download any attachments.
October 1, 2018 at 4:54 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Also make sure you are using latest version R19.1.
It is available for download on this website.
October 1, 2018 at 10:45 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.