June 20, 2018 at 5:38 amh395523899Subscriber
In order to control the budget, and use Fluent?Multiphysics?MATLAB together. Can all Quardo Series graphics cards support GPU operation?
I want to buy a Dell (5820/7920) or HP workstation. However, it is not known whether the configured hardware can support Fluent and Multiphysics.
My two configuration schemes are as follows:
1. W-2155, P2000, 1T SSD, 2T HDD, 64G RAM
2. Two Gold-5122, P2000, 1T SSD, 2T HDD, 64G RAM
June 20, 2018 at 3:34 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
The only ANSYS tested GPU cards that accelerate a Fluent Solution are in this table which I have inserted an image below.
Only two Quadro cards have been tested with Fluent, and only one with Windows, the K5000. I don't know if the P2000 will work as a GPU Fluent accelerator.
The Quadro P2000 has been tested as a Display accelerator according to this table.
One user reported having a problem using the P4000 as a GPU in this discussion.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.