August 16, 2022 at 10:27 amwangx3Subscriber
Hi. I have a shell and beam model. Those beams are stiffeners attached to the plate. The orientations and offsets of these beams in geometry model look good.
However, after I meshed my model, I found beams were in wrong orientations. They just flipped over and attached to the plate top instead of the bottom side in oblique (shoud be perpendicular to the plate). please see the attached figs. Can anyone help? tks.
August 17, 2022 at 11:55 am
August 17, 2022 at 2:30 pm
August 18, 2022 at 1:58 amwangx3Subscriber
I've tried to change the beam orientation angle. And it only changes in geometry view. But after meshed, the beam section view in FE never changes as posted previously. Is it a bug?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display
- Large deflection