December 15, 2018 at 4:05 pmRakanSubscriber
using twin builder i made W.P.T system with
Rin = 300 ohm and RL= 1000 ohm
so resonance should occur at 30MHZ and so maximum power but as you can see it does not , the problem is as i change Rin the maximum power frequency changes and get to 30Mhz only when i change it to 24ohm ? should it not be that the resonance and maximum power frequency independent from Rin ?
thank you for your time
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem