Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Workbench 19.2 Software not opening, Closes without displaying any error

• PrithvirajPhadnis12
      Subscriber

Hello,

I had posted this message in an older thread and had been recommended to post the same on a new thread. So I am rewriting my old message with a new update of the message from the Command Prompt.

I am facing a certain issue while opening Workbench 19.2. I am attaching a picture along with this description. I can see 'Initializing Licensing' under the main symbol before the software shuts down. I had received a notice that my license was going to expire in roughly 22 days the same day, it was not yet expired. However since the issue has started I have tried opening the software after renewing the student license (https://forum.ansys.com/forums/topic/how-can-i-renew-ansys-student-version-license/) I followed all the instructions here. It is still not opening.

I cannot see any error message, but it shuts down in some seconds after I see the following image.

Kindly guide me to solve the problems. 

Thank you in advance,

Yours sincerely,

Prithviraj Phadnis

I get the following text after issuing the command on Command Prompt.

C:UsersPrithviraj Phadnis>"%awp_root192%..Shared FilesLicensingwinx64ansysli_util" -checkout ANS_SOLVER

2019/08/13 151:03    INFO                Demo license file C:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS StudentShared FilesLicensingstudent.lic exists.

ANSYS LICENSE MANAGER MESSAGE:

LAPTOP-1D6C7E8S(DEMO): The license for one or more ANSYS products

will expire in 18 day(s)!

Please contact your ANSYS Sales Representative

or ANSYS, Inc.

ANS_SOLVER OUT id=LAPTOP-1D6C7E8S-Prithviraj_Phadnis-5520-012597 shared_info=LAPTOP-1D6C7E8S-Prithviraj_Phadnis-5520-012601 is_sharable=yes server=54175@localhost is_academic=yes has_academic_logo=yes max_h_elem=0 max_nodes=0 max_faces=0 max_bodies=0 max_species=0 min_cell_size=0 max_depth=0

Resolved by Feature: id=183 feature=aa_t_i product=ANSYS Academic Teaching Introductory

Kindly advise me further

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Thanks for creating a new thread.

Could you check out this thread and see if any of the suggestions help ?

https://forum.ansys.com/forums/topic/student-v-19-2-quits-right-after-loadiing/

Thanks,

Win

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.