Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Workbench 2020 R1 running error

• Haad Ali Gujjar
      Subscriber

Hey!

I have installed the Ansys student 2020 R1 recently and install the software according to each step. But, when I try to run the workbench file from windows start its shows error. Besides, it also shows the color of the icon as black. Kindly assist me if anyone knows what is the actual problem. And, let me to thank you.

Regards: Haad Ali

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi Haad,

Please post the image inline with text as ANSYS employees are not allowed to download attachment.

Thanks,

Win

• Haad Ali Gujjar
      Subscriber

Thanks for replying, Win. I hope that you are fine. I have attached the pic now. Every time, when I start running the workbench it, show that error. It my pleasure if you assist a little bit regarding that.

Thanks Again;

Haad

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi Haad,

I've never seen this particular error. Do you have install.err file under (default) C:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS Student

Please also post the output of

set

command from CMD Prompt

Thanks,

Win

• Haad Ali Gujjar
      Subscriber

Hi Win, 

I have checked the file which you ask to search for in the specific directory. The file is there but, when I open the file its written graphic driver verification and setup error. Sorry, I am tried many times to attach the screenshot. But, I don't know it always shows the error. Kindly if you share your email I can send to there the screenshots. Besides, I don't how to execute the set command in CMD prompt. I very thank full to you for assisting me.

Best of luck,

Haad Ali

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi Haad,

Sorry, I can't share my email since this student forum is the intended platform. 

Can you copy and paste the content of install.err ?

For the 'set' command, once you are in CMD Prompt window, you can just type

set

then, press enter, it will show a bunch of output. Then, you can either take screenshot of this output or highlight all of them and copy paste here

Thanks,

Win

• mohamed55
      Subscriber

hi everyone,

i have the same problem as Haad have,so can i paste the output of 'set' command here ?

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi mohamed55 ,

Please create a new thread for your own, then post the screenshot of error as well as the output of 'set' command.

Thanks,

Win

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.